|Spring is here!|
Last year, I was enjoying herbs in my backyard. This year, I'm excited to say I have a bit of a real garden of my own! Do you have any space for a garden? Maybe you should consider starting one this spring if you haven't one yet. It could be tiny potted window-boxes or a huge backyard spread.
These are herbs and flowers I have already growing in my garden:
- Lavender (read about lavender at Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth and at Vintage Remedies)
These I have to plant in my garden this spring:
- Calendula (read about calendula at Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth and at Vintage Remedies)
- Thyme (read about thyme at Vintage Remedies)
- Garlic Chives
- Basil (read about basil at Vintage Remedies)
- Garlic (read about garlic at Vintage Remedies)
And these flowers are blooming all about, in my garden and around where we see them:
- fruit trees
- flowering quince
- red bud
- red maid
They share such pretty colors; bright yellow heads, white crowns, soft purples, cheery pink, deep violet, something between purple and red (though not maroon), sweet little white faces. Don't you love the spring time too?