*last updated Oct 2014
Spicy Mexican "red hot" Tea:
- a great big pot of simmering water (at least 10 to 20 cups of water)
- 1-3 great big sweet cinnamon sticks all broken up
- 10 small bags tea (I used "decaffeinated" lipton tea; if it's not last minute and your things are closer at hand, much better options would be: 8 tsp organic black tea or 10 tsp red roobios tea)
- a big splash of vanilla extract
- more than you meant to (but not too much!) Cayenne Pepper Powder
- 2 cones of Mexican (unrefined) sugar, or use sucanat/rapadura.