"He causeth the grass to grow for food, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth; And wine that maketh glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face to shine, and bread which strengtheneth a man's heart." ~Psalm 104: 14-15

Monday

Concocting: Toiletries: Scent-Prevent #1, and question?

I put this concoction on hold; I was very excited about it (I made up a recipe, and it works!) but then I read something else about one of the key ingredients, which was worrisome enough to cause me to stop using it, wait to post about it, and do more studying first...

The original contained wild sage.

Do you have any info about it? What have you read? Have you used sage other than for cooking with small amounts? Thoughts...??

So, meanwhile, this concoction is under scrutiny, and I may "recall" the first recipe....and try again later!

(As always, please leave comments with any thoughts you have on this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Do you have any suggestions? Other ideas or sources? Share 'em here!