"He causeth the grass to grow for food, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth; And wine that maketh glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face to shine, and bread which strengtheneth a man's heart." ~Psalm 104: 14-15

Monday

Stevia research: looks fine for me!

I had heard that one shouldn't use too much stevia, as it might cause infertility. Well, in the hopes of one day having a family, that's something I'd definitely want to avoid! So I started researching...here's what I've found -and kept- so far:

  • www.cspinet.org/nah/4_00/stevia.html
  • natural-fertility-info.com/does-stevia-cause-infertility.html
  • http://heavenlyhomemakers.com/breaking-free-of-sugar-addiction-should-we-be-eating-stevia *

It would seem that the FDA doesn't want to approve it, but that it's not been proven harmful. Good to know; I think I'll keep using my homemade, stevia sweetened toothpaste! :D


*The last link added more recently. Nicely written (and even gave ma few chuckles).

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Do you have any suggestions? Other ideas or sources? Share 'em here!