"He causeth the grass to grow for food, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth; And wine that maketh glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face to shine, and bread which strengtheneth a man's heart." ~Psalm 104: 14-15

Monday

{lice and mercy}

Well, sad story, lice have come to the part of the world where I live...so my entire daily schedule was turned on it's head for a few days. Happily, they haven't gotten to me. But sadly, several of my things where in the building where they popped up. I could get them, but I decided quarantine was the best option! So my camera has been hibernating for a few days, and I think I'll leave it that way for another week or so. Sorry! The toothpaste ideas are multiplying though, and so are friend's natural toothpaste posts! :D I'll leave you with  a short verse:

But I have trusted in your mercy; my heart shall rejoice in Thy salvation." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Do you have any suggestions? Other ideas or sources? Share 'em here!