"He causeth the grass to grow for food, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth; And wine that maketh glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face to shine, and bread which strengtheneth a man's heart." ~Psalm 104: 14-15

Thursday

What I Put in My Herbal Medicine Chest







Herbal Medicine Chest time! 


My herbal medicine chest is getting filled out and refined. 
Over at Mexican Wildflower Nourishing Simplicity I've shared a post about what I'm keeping in it. Listed in order of use, I think I'll print a copy myself, to keep in my herbal notebook, beside my medicine chest, inside my medicine cupboard... (see part 2 next month for more on the cupboard for What to Put in Your Herbal Medicine Cupboard!) 

Wildcrafting Wednesday Featured Blogger


THANKS SO VERY MUCH TO RAY THOMPSON FOR THE AWESOME HANDMADE CHEST!!

This post is linked in the blog hop Wildcrafting Wednesday, The Art of Home-Making Monday  

2 comments:

  1. I have already pinned this wonderful post awhile back but thank you for sharing it with our readers!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks! It's such a fun idea, I love to share it! :]

      Delete

So what do you think? Do you have any suggestions? Other ideas or sources? Share 'em here!