I'm so glad too, cause I've been seeing all these delicious pumpkin recipes online lately!
- Coconut Pumpkin pancakes (from Robin Jones Gunn) I'd like to adapt this idea to the following recipe...
- Simply Scrumptious Blender Oat Pancakes @ Home With Purpose
- and then top them with Vanilla Maple Whipped Cream @ Nourishing Simplicity
- Or maybe with this: Pumpkinfied Mousse (sugar free and candida diet friendly) @ Just Making Noise
- this one I'm just sharing with you (does anyone know a simple way to convert recipes with almond flour to either wheat or coconut??I have no way to get almond flour, and keep seeing such yummy things that need use it!) Pumpkin Pie (sugar and caisin free)
- Sourdough Pumpkin/Kabocha Spice Cake @ Bulk Herb Store
- Squash Soup (with turnips) :D That's mine...I really like it, so I might save some of the pumpkin out when I cook the whole thing, and use it for this...now where can I get a slow-cooker larger enough...?
- How To Make Your Own Pumpkin Puree! @ Proverbs 31 Wife
- Pumpkin Spice Pancakes (gluten free) @ Simple Foody
- Sourdough Pumpkin Pancakes @ My Cultured Palate
- (so many pancake recipes! There's even this one with bananas @ Smithsperations !) :]
- Pumpkin Cranberry Bread @ Denise In Bloom
- Ezekiel Bread Pumpkin Muffins @ Lexie Naturals
- Pumpkin Pie Herbal "Latte" @ Nourishing Simplicity
And then there are these that don't have pumpkins or apples:
- Raw Pear Tart with Cashew Pastry Cream @ Helyn's Kitchen
- And my most favorite of muffins of all! Coconut Chai Muffins @ Nourishing Simplicity
Also, see More Fall Links: 10 Fall Time Spices and my Autumn pinboard for all sorts of other Autumn links! *NEW* 2014 Fall Foods Recipe round-up.