"He causeth the grass to grow for food, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth; And wine that maketh glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face to shine, and bread which strengtheneth a man's heart." ~Psalm 104: 14-15

Saturday

Autumn recipes round-up: warm and cozy Fall Foods!

I have a huge pumpkin in my living room:



See?  :D

I'm so glad too, cause I've been seeing all these delicious pumpkin recipes online lately!


I was also given a big ole' bag of apples that need to be cooked right away, so I think we'll have Fried Apples & Onions for supper! (and if I only had a slow-cooker,  I'd make Slow-cooker Applesauce too!) There's post on how and why to caramelize onions. :-)

And then there are these that don't have pumpkins or apples:

Also, see More Fall Links: 10 Fall Time Spices and my Autumn pinboard for all sorts of other Autumn links! *NEW* 2014 Fall Foods Recipe round-up.

What are you making this fall?  Have you any pumpkin recipes to share? 

 

Sharing this post @ The Art of Homemaking Mondays , Mondays Musings, Homestead Barn Hop, Fabulously Fall Linky Party, Real Food Fridays, Front Porch Friday, Simple Meals Friday, Farmgirl Friday ... 

11 comments:

  1. So many great things to click on this list! Thank you for sharing;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gypsy I think that is the Great Pumpkin! I thought at first it was a nostalgic pic! This is a Fabulous post. So many great ideas. I would love you to link at the Fabulous Fall LInky Party!
    Come by and join the party! BTW I am following you! Have a great Thursday! Sherry

    http://myjourneyback-thejourneyback.blogspot.com/2014/09/fabulous-fall-linky-party_23.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like your linky, with the pretty fall things. :] (Thanks for sharing the link with us)
      Enjoy your yummy Fall Foods!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing so many great recipes. I haven't checked them all out yet but I love the sound of the Pumpkin Coconut Pancake and the Ezekiel Bread Pumpkin Muffins. Pinned & twitted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you're so welcome! I've been pinning even more this season, so make sure you check out the pinboard too! :)

      Delete
    2. And thanks for sharing!!

      Delete
  4. I see some familar links in there. ;) Thank you for sharing this with Simple Meals Friday amiga!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some pretty delicious things, eh? ;) Happy for any great place to share...thanks for hosting!

      Delete
  5. It's Pumpkin Party! Thanks so much for all the yummy links..and for showing us your BIG pumpkin too!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm rounding up some more pumpkin recipes too! There should be a new post up within a week or so! :D Come on back and find some more. :] That pumpkin made me so happy. :D

      Delete

So what do you think? Do you have any suggestions? Other ideas or sources? Share 'em here!