"He causeth the grass to grow for food, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth; And wine that maketh glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face to shine, and bread which strengtheneth a man's heart." ~Psalm 104: 14-15

Monday

More Fall links! 10 Fall Time Spices



In Oct. I gathered a bunch of links for some yummy looking Fall food. (Did you read Autumn Foods Round-up: Warm and cozy Fall Foods?)

 



Now I've gathered a new list of recipes, ideas, and articles, featuring 10 Fall Time Spices to warm up your days.   

(Go on over to my post at Bulk Herb Store Blog to read about these 10 great spices!)




This post is part of Natural Living Monday Blog Hop,  Encourage One Another Wednesday link-up, Alphabe-Thursday @Jenny Matlock, The Art of Homemaking Mondays ...

http://www.deeprootsathome.com/encourage-one-another-wednesday-link-up-98/

13 comments:

  1. That is a helpful post, full of great recipes. Thanks for all your good work! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad I missed your comment earlier! I've shared a new post, with more "Winter" links, in case you're interested (and haven't yet seen it), it's here: http://agypsyherbal.blogspot.mx/2013/12/spicy-warm-winter-8-spices-for-cold.html
    Thank you Jacqueline~I really enjoy your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never too early to think about fall -- my favorite season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to check this out. Love herbs and spices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, aren't they great? :) Just the scent alone can be amazing!

      Delete
  5. Fall feels so far away as we fester in our triple digit misery here!

    Although.

    I made some stew in the crockpot the other day and found it oddly comforting with the air conditioning blasting.

    Thanks for a fantastic link for the letter F.

    A+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a little funny to share these in the summer. :) You can see my newer posts for a long list of cold drink links, though! :)

      Delete
  6. This one worked! Great post thanks for linking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks! Is something else not working?

      Delete
  7. I love your round ups, will take a peak! Thanks for sharing at the Art of Home-Making Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll have to keep that in mind :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? Do you have any suggestions? Other ideas or sources? Share 'em here!