I love this time of year! Outside it's chilly and dark early, but inside there's warmth and light. Often you find something nice and hot to warm up your hands and belly! Don't you find yourself looking for a drink to do just that, as well as sooth a sore throat, or help get your voice back so you can go caroling? I know I do!
Here are some of the best of holiday and Christmas time recipes, drinks, and links we could round-up to cover these 8 warm spices! (Plus some with nuts, maple, vanilla and hot chocolate!)
Affiliate links used; if you purchase through them I get a small commission-thanks!
Spices:• Peppermint • Cinnamon Sticks • Cloves • Orange Peel • Lemon Peel • Bay Leaf • Cardamom Pods • Cinnamon Bark Powder
Hot Drink Recipes from Nourishing Simplicity:
- Healing Chai Tea has an amazing assortment of spices that's sure to capture your senses. The deepness of it is so goood! The many spices are healing, calming, and delightful!
- Eggnog nourishing and dairy-free (cooked)
- Peppermint Hot Cocoa Rich, creamy, chocolatey, and then that strong mint flavor; wow, oh so delicious! There are even instructions for homemade maple whipped cream, as well as peppermint marshmallows!
- Peppermint Mocha Coffee, cocoa, vanilla plus peppermint!
Teas from BHS:
- Sparkling Festive Tea
- Christmas Tea is available again! This week I finally got a taste of this happy tea; it has a lovely red tint to add a touch of festive to the table! I hope to mix more honey in mine tomorrow, and serve it up for the whole family!
- Creamy Pumpkin Pie Tea, made up with coconut milk and a pinch of sea salt it's soo delicious!
- Ginger Snap Tea; first time Katie handed me a cup of that, I was hooked - placed my order for my own as soon as I could!
- Lemon Drop Tea- it's one of my favorites!
- Spicy Wintertime Lemonade @ BHS Kick a nasty sore throat right when it starts!
Warm or Spicy Breakfast Time Recipes:
- Brown Rice Pudding @ Simple Life Abundant Life
- Vanilla Spiced Granola Recipe @ Bulk Herb Store
- Paleo Sweet Potato Casserole Plaid & Paleo
- Sourdough Squash Rolls @ The Entwife's Journal
- Stuffed & Roasted Butternut Apple Crisp + A Round-up of Wholesome Butternut Squash Recipes @ Just Making Noise
Articles & odds-and-ends;
From Bulk Herb Store:
- Cinnamon & Spice and Everything Nice
- Peppermint Brings Relief
- Holiday Potpourri
- Warm Holiday Spice Potpourri
- Spicy Chocolate Recipe
- What is Cardamom? @ the epicenter
- Double Hot Chocolate Mix recipe (dairy-free plus gift ideas) @ Nourishing Simplicity
- Savory Fig and Walnut Stuffing Recipe @ Nourishing Simplicity
What do you think?
Have you tried the Christmas Tea from BHS yet? Have you gotten their your Holiday Spice Collection? What about the Holiday Tea Collection? I know, that's a lot of collections and spices, but they are so so yummy!
What's spices are you using this Christmas and through the Winter Time?
Shared on: The Art of Home-Making Monday, Monday's Musings, Wildcrafting Wednesday Christmas Edition,