"He causeth the grass to grow for food, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth; And wine that maketh glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face to shine, and bread which strengtheneth a man's heart." ~Psalm 104: 14-15

Sunday

Toothpaste; cheap, researched, homemade

*Drafted and forgotten: September 2012. *


Recently a toothpaste article came to my attention, and I just tried the recipe a couple nights ago. When I went back and read the entire article, I was delighted by the detail of research and care put into this creation. The article also includes the Recipe for Toothpaste by Bulk Herb Store.



See A Gypsy's Herbal Toothpaste & Powder for two other recipe ideas!

Read Toxic as...Toothpaste? Would I eat That? to find out why I prefer to make my own tooth-cleaning products.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Do you have any suggestions? Other ideas or sources? Share 'em here!